Specialised lawyer for information technology law (IT law)
LL.M. for information technology law (IT law)
- Civil and business law
- Internet, IT, software, media and EDP law
- Copyright, trademark and competition law
- Contract law, standard terms and conditions, license law
- Trade and company law
- Building law (private), law on contracts for work
- Labour law, law governing temporary employment agencies (AÜG)
- Banking law, insurance law, capital market law
- Recovery and collection of claims Germany / EU / Switzerland
Languages: German, English, French
- Studies of law at the universities in Düsseldorf and Köln.
(1. law state exam, selected subject of focus: international private law)
- Legal traineeship stages with international corporate law firms, the Landgericht (regional court) of Düsseldorf and the mayor of Düsseldorf (2. law state exam, selected subject of focus: labour law)
- Worked as a management consultant in various areas, among them strategic consultancy, project management, development of new fields of business, restructuring and recapitalisation
- Academic title "Master of Laws" (LL.M. Informationsrecht) at the university of Düsseldorf with a focus on IT law, internet law, copyright law, trademark law and competition law
- He was awarded the title "Fachanwalt für Informationstechnologierecht" (specialised lawyer for information technology) by the Rechtsanwaltskammer (lawyers' association) of Düsseldorf
- 2006 - 2017: Lawyer at the law firm Kreuzkamp & Partner, Düsseldorf
Requests & Appointments
We will inform you in time about the amount of our attorney fees. Quite often, a quick review of the matter and some initial introductory tips are free of charge.
A lawyer's initial consultation includes the rough examination and discussion of your legal problem. For private persons we offer it from a price of 120 € incl. VAT. The price of an initial consultation could be credited towards any additional activities in the same matter later.
Our law firm is focused on a quick and competent solution of the concerning legal issues. Upon request, you will receive an initial consultation appointment within 48 hours in urgent cases. Initial claim letters can be set up in urgent cases regularly within 24 hours after the order. On request, this also applies to judicial dunning procedures.
We provide numerous legal services nationwide (Germany) and are in particular authorized to represent in all German District Courts, Regional Courts and Higher Regional Courts.
Use our callback service:
For your legal inquiry and to arrange an appointment, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com (please specify: your full name, mobile phone / telephone number and, if possible, a brief description of your request / case). You can also use the e-mail contact form below. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Or you can also contact us by phone: 0211 - 32 87 50.
- Authorised to represent clients before all German local, regional and higher regional courts, the federal patent court, the federal court of justice in proceedings with the federal patent court as the prior instance, the German patent and trademark office (DPMA, Munich), European Patent Office (Munich), the European trademark and designs office (Alicante), the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO, Geneva, responsible for international property rights registration).
Excerpt from publications
- Subject: "Abmahnung von Unternehmen und Online-Shops" (Cease-and-desist claims against companies and online shops"
- Subject: "Kunde zahlt nicht, was nun ? - Möglichkeiten der Forderungsdurchsetzung" (A customer fails to pay, what do I do now? - options for the enforcement of claims
- Subject: "Angabe "versicherter Versand" verstößt gegen Wettbewerbsrecht" (The note "insured shipment" violates competition law)
- Subject: "Europäischer Gerichtshof: Mangelhafte Ware ist kostenlos umzutauschen" (European Court of Justice: Defective goods must be replaced free of charge)
- Homepage“ , veröffentlicht in der Kammerzeitschrift „Thema Wirtschaft“ der IHK Duisburg (Ausgabe 12/1999)
Lectures & publications
- Training courses, seminars and workshops, for instance on banking and capital market law, labour law and competition law, for the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management as well as for private corporations
- Publications of articles on issues relating to "economy and law", for instance for the business magazine "unternehmen!" (Editor: Unternehmerverband Duisburg) and for the German Ministry of Economy and Technology (Berlin)